As a Summer Intern at Armanino, you will be exposed to one of Armanino's key service departments - Tax. You will gain hands-on experience, working alongside professionals at all levels that will provide you with actual insight into the field of public accounting.
Your internship will provide you with the same exposure to Armanino as our staff-level hires, with two key differentiators - Intern Week and Fun Fridays. During Intern Week, you'll experience New Hire Orientation (NEO), service line specific training and introductions to your Mentor Team (Intern Buddy and Performance Coach). Every Friday of your internship, you will get together with your intern group to participate in cross-functional or professional development training, followed by a social event with colleagues.
You can expect your 8 weeks at Armanino to be a memorable summer of training, client work and networking activities.
What You Will Do
- Prepare Corporate, Partnership, Trust and Individual tax returns on behalf of clients.
- Research changes in tax regulation and develop tax planning skills.
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client engagements.
- Work with a team of 2-4 professionals on client projects (staff, manager and partner).
- Develop an understanding of and capability in accounting, financial and database software.
- Develop administrative, professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with others in a productive and efficient manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master’s or Certificate Program in one of the following - Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Planning to graduate in the next two years (one summer away from CPA eligibility).
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Must have a car as this position requires traveling to Armanino offices and client sites.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
United States (United...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2019, 6:00 pm