With an eye on the near future and a rich history across the technology world, Arrow helps innovators bridge the gap between what’s possible and what’s practical.
What You Will Do
You will work with engineers to:
- Build prototypes for demonstration purposes using existing board solutions from suppliers or in-house – focusing on IoT and AI solutions.
- Design and build Dashboards/Apps that interface with IoT sensors.
- Manage devices using cloud services and infrastructure.
- May have to go offsite.
Projects in the Pipeline:
- Equipping an office with various IoT sensors (temp, radar, light, etc.) to save electricity, water plants or playback certain video on wall screens, monitoring remotely via software dashboard or app (mobile app included).
- Rigging up a SAM Car hands-free racing simulator for promotional purposes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Able to understand/learn basic electronics (basic Arduino, Raspberry Pi or equivalent).
- Modify embedded software (C/Python).
- Create a dashboard GUI with minimal guidance.
- Familiar with Linux, C/C++, Python.
- Basic TensorFlow and associated AI APIs would be an advantage.
- Have a positive mindset, quick learner and never give up attitude.
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm