As an Entry-Level Data Scientist, your role will encompass - Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data. Collaborating with the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients. Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Artefact is the place to be - Come and build the future of marketing.
- Progress - Every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn.
- Culture - Join the best team you could ever imagine.
- Entrepreneurship - You will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs.
- We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
What You Will Do
Performing Data Projects:
- Securing delivery on your projects.
- Communicating your work and achievements among the team.
- Working closely with your Consulting counterpart to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs.
- Ensuring that your solutions are bringing value to the client is problematic.
- Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition.
Being A Great Tech Person:
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives.
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently.
- Sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge.
- Embodying Artefacts values and inspiring others to do the same.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Master’s degree in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, or related fields.
- Hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a consumer marketing context (experience in the web industry is a plus).
- Strong knowledge of data processing, data modeling, algorithms, and data architecture.
- Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritize an approach for maximum impact.
- A Doer - You get things done and inspire your teams to do the same.
- An Analyst - You LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts.
- A Pragmatist - You have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins.
- A Mentor - Your clients and teams naturally seek for advice.
- An Adventurer - You’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Mathematics
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:12th May 2020, 6:00 pm