You will join our Data Marketing Consulting team which helps clients transform and improve their marketing strategy by applying advanced analytics to generate value-creating insights from big data and artificial intelligence.
What You Will Do
As a Data Scientist Intern, your role will encompass:
- Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data.
- Collaborating with the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients.
- Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department.
Performing Data Projects:
- Securing delivery on your projects.
- Communicating your work and achievements among the team.
- Working closely with your Consulting counterpart to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs.
- Ensuring that your solutions are bringing value to the client is problematic.
- Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition.
Being A Great Tech Person:
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives.
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently.
- Sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge.
- Embodying Artefacts values and inspiring others to do the same.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, or related fields (computer science, statistics, engineering, economics, or a related field) from an accredited college or university.
- 0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations.
- A first experience (internship, school project, Entry-Level Enterprise, etc.) in consulting and/or data ecosystem would be a plus.
- Good understanding of the digital and data ecosystem and its technologies: web analytics, programmatic, DMP, Data lake, DataViz, data science, etc.
- Strong interest in marketing & business issues.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- A practical and analytical mindset, you will be passionate about the creation of bespoke solutions for our clients.
- Continuously striving for high performance in all you do.
- Good communication skills.
- Ideal candidates should be passionate about using business acumen along with big data and analytics to address real-world problems and drive significant change.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:12th May 2020, 6:00 pm