A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, we attract a diverse mix of people to work on groundbreaking projects around the world.
We encourage our graduates to develop qualities of diligence and perseverance; and to enhance the abilities of team excellence and innovation.
You will be offered a broad spectrum of diversity training and inclusion opportunities throughout your journey with Arup. You will meet all the graduates in East Asia Region through our stimulating and enjoyable Graduate Induction Programme in which the concept of equality, diversity & inclusion is integrated. Arup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Caring Company, we strive to provide an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace for you.
You will be given opportunity and training on ‘Total Architecture’ in a multidisciplinary setting. You will achieve a professional status through project experience and structured training via our online learning platform and other in-house learning activities. In addition, you are encouraged to leverage the opportunities in cross-disciplinary rotation and international mobility programmes to rev up your career development.
- 5-day work
- 15-day annual leave
- Overtime compensation
- Chinese New Year bonus
- Medical scheme (extended coverage to spouse and children)
- Option between ORSO scheme and MPF
- Profit sharing
- Insurance coverage (Life, personal accidental & permanent total disability)
- Flexible working arrangements
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Architecture
- Strong design flair with process and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of relevant CADD software applications such as AutoCAD, Microstation or Revit and 3D visualisation software such as Rhino, and Sketchup, Photoshop etc.
- Should be keen, willing to learn and possessing good communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm