A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, we attract a diverse mix of people to work on groundbreaking projects around the world.
You will be offered a broad spectrum of diversity training and inclusion opportunities throughout your journey with Arup. You will meet all the graduates in East Asia Region through our stimulating and enjoyable Graduate Induction Programme in which the concept of equality, diversity & inclusion is integrated. Arup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Caring Company, we strive to provide an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace for you.
You will achieve a professional status through project experience and structured training via our online learning platform and other in-house learning activities. You will take part in Arup’s digital transformation to experience how the latest technologies change our lives and work. In addition, you will be provided with a comprehensive on-the-job training with job rotation within Finance team to rev up your career development.
- 5-day work
- 15-day annual leave
- Overtime compensation
- Chinese New Year bonus
- Medical scheme (extended coverage to spouse and children)
- Option between ORSO scheme and MPF
- Profit sharing
- Insurance coverage (Life, personal accidental & permanent total disability)
- Flexible working arrangements
What you will do
- Assisting in preparation of the management reports, planning and budgeting
- Assisting our Financial/Commercial Controllers in business support, analysis, and scenario planning
- Participating in statutory accounts, corporate and taxation assignments
- Supporting financial systems set-up, commercial training as well as travel in the region on a needed basis
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in finance/accounting/BBA
- Aspiration for further studies or accounting certification (e.g. ACCA, HKICPA etc.)
- Proficient in communication of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Well-versed in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels
- Well organized with good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm