Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry. Working in more than 140 countries, the firm’s designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists work with our clients on innovative projects of the highest quality and impact.
Our Asia offices employ approximately 2,500 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness.
Your Arup Journey:
You will have the opportunities to tackle problems through research, design and analysis in the following mode according to your available duration - This internship will take place in Arup Hong Kong office subject to Hong Kong visa approval granted to the student, if applicable. Visa approval process takes around 4-6 weeks before internship starts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should be a Civil Engineering student who has interests to develop a career in maritime.
- You should be highly motivated, eager to learn and adaptable to a fast-paced learning environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio is an asset.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th May 2020, 6:00 pm