A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, we attract a diverse mix of people to work on groundbreaking projects around the world.
You will have the opportunities to tackle problems through research, design and analysis in one of the following modes according to your available duration.
This internship will take place in Arup Hong Kong office subject to Hong Kong visa approval granted to the student, if applicable. Visa approval process takes around 4-6 weeks before internship starts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Digital Services
- Data Science
- Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio is an asset
- Interest in big data and data analysis
- Interest in networking, structured cabling, security and surveillance systems is desirable
- Interest in software development, programming and scripting (web or mobile)
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm