Your Arup Journey:
We encourage our graduates to develop qualities of diligence and perseverance; and to enhance abilities of team excellence and innovation.
You will be offered a broad spectrum of diversity training and inclusion opportunities throughout your journey with Arup. You will meet all the graduates in East Asia Region through our stimulating and enjoyable Graduate Induction Programme in which the concept of equality, diversity & inclusion is integrated. Arup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Caring Company, we strive to provide an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace for you.
You will achieve a professional status through project experience and structured training via our online learning platform and other in-house learning activities. You will be offered a well-designed HKIE Scheme 'A' Training for majority of disciplines (where applicable). In addition, you are encouraged to leverage the opportunities in cross-disciplinary rotation and international mobility programmes to rev up your career development.
What You Will Do
You will be involved in:
- Assisting in preparation of the management reports, planning and budgeting.
- Assisting our Financial/Commercial Controllers in business support, analysis, and scenario planning.
- Participating in statutory accounts, corporate and taxation assignments.
- Supporting financial systems set-up, commercial training as well as travel in the region on a needed basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should be a well-motivated and creative Graduate who is keen to be involved in challenging and innovative projects in the region. You should have, amongst other:
- Degree holder in finance/accounting/economics/information systems/BBA.
- Aspiration for further studies or accounting certification (e.g., ACCA, HKICPA etc.).
- Proficient in communication of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Well-versed in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Well-organized with good presentation and interpersonal skills.
Start here, go anywhere!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm