You will have the opportunities in following mode according to your available duration - 6 weeks to 8 weeks. This internship will take place in Arup Hong Kong office subject to Hong Kong visa approval granted to the student, if applicable.
What You Will Do
You will be involved in:
- Assisting in developing marketing and communication materials.
- Supporting the brand refresh initiative by updating company templates and documents etc.
- Providing administration support and other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should be highly motivated, eager to learn, adaptable to a fast-paced learning environment. You should have, amongst other:
- Diploma of above in Business or related disciplines, studying in Marketing or Communication would be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Good command of both oral and written English & Chinese.
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Detail minded, well-organized, responsible and willing to take up ad-hoc tasks.
- Part-time will also be considered.
- Immediate available is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th May 2021, 6:00 pm