You will have the opportunities to tackle problems through research, design and analysis in one of the following mode according to your available duration:
Intern - 8 weeks to less than 6 months.
Sandwich Student - 6 months to 1 year.
This internship will take place in Arup Hong Kong office subject to Hong Kong visa approval granted to the student, if applicable. Visa approval process takes around 4-6 weeks before internship starts.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should be highly motivated, eager to learn, adaptable to a fast-paced learning environment and studying in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Envelope and Materials (Façade).
- Geotechnical, Engineering Geology, Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Transport Planning.
- Water Engineering & Waste Management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio is an asset.
Start here, go anywhere!
- Job type:Internships
Aviation, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm