A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry.
Working in more than 140 countries, the firm’s designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists work with our clients on innovative projects of the highest quality and impact. Our East Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multidisciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas.
We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. We have flexible arrangements in place to create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the wellbeing of our people. We are committed to applying our expertise, diversity of thinking and independence in the quest for a safe, sustainable and resilient future – for all. This is how we shape a better world.
Your Arup Journey:
We encourage our graduates to develop qualities of diligence and perseverance; and to enhance abilities of team excellence and innovation.
You will be offered a broad spectrum of diversity training and inclusion opportunities throughout your journey with Arup. You will meet all the graduates in East Asia Region through our stimulating and enjoyable Graduate Induction Programme in which the concept of equality, diversity & inclusion is integrated. Arup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Caring Company, we strive to provide an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace for you.
You will achieve a professional status through project experience and structured training via our online learning platform and other in-house learning activities. You will take part in Arup’s digital transformation to experience how the latest technologies change our life and work. In addition, you will be provided with a comprehensive on-the-job training with job rotation within Finance team to rev up your career development.
What You Will Do
- Assisting in preparation of the management reports, planning and budgeting.
- Assisting our Financial/Commercial Controllers in business support, analysis, and scenario planning.
- Participating in statutory accounts, corporate and taxation assignments.
- Supporting financial systems set-up, commercial training as well as travel in the region on a needed basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should be a well-motivated and creative Graduate who is keen to be involved in challenging and innovative projects in the region.
You should have, amongst other:
- Degree holder in finance/accounting/economics/information systems/BBA.
- Fresh graduate as well as new graduate with job experience will be considered.
- Aspiration for further studies or accounting certification (e.g., ACCA, HKICPA etc.).
- Proficient in communication of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Well-versed in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Well organized with good presentation and interpersonal skills.
Start here, go anywhere!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm