A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We are truly global, and our 15,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
Further develop key knowledge and skills that will allow you to provide a high quality of consultant services. This may take the form of undertaking relevant modelling, analytical research, and design work within your relevant business area. There will be a structured career plan and development program to assist you in attaining the desired level of knowledge and skills.
What You Will Do
- Assist more experienced members of staff with the analysis of information, production of designs and computations.
- Assist in the preparation of specifications, proposals and other documentation under supervision - In achieving this you will apply a variety of standard methods and techniques in solving problems.
You will be:
- Accountable for submitting a high quality of work that is accurate of which may take the form of routine letters; reports; standard documentation; presentations, etc.
- Accountable for providing all information in an articulate and organized manner in a within the agreed timeframes.
- Task coordination.
Required Skills and Abilities
You must hold a recognized relevant tertiary qualification in Degree in Engineering or Science (Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Acoustics, Physics etc.) or similar area and have a minimum of 1 year of relevant industry experience in providing specialist technical acoustics design advice within a consulting business environment including the ability to advise clients on cost-effective, sustainable solutions.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments.
- Effective written communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to maintain personal effectiveness particularly during periods of higher-than-normal workload.
- Ability to remain positively motivated and foster team spirit at times of significant pressure, including assisting others to meet deadlines.
- Desire to excel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm