A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work. We’re a unique and independent organisation.
We’re owned by our employees, so we can make sound decisions for the future, choose our own clients and deliver solutions that are high in quality and value. This allows us to make a real difference to the world around us – and offer infinite possibilities for your career.
We are truly global, and our 15,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
We fully understand that when you're starting out, you're hungry to explore possibilities. That's why the Graduate Development and Program we run in Australasia are filled with opportunities to discover all that Arup has to offer: a fantastic launch pad for your career!
What you will do
- Working closely with engineers on multiple projects;
- Assisting in design, analysis, research and report writing;
- Participating in interdisciplinary meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A relevant engineering degree (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Civil);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Rail Geometry Software experience an advantage;
- Be committed to obtain a Professional Qualification from a recognized engineering institution;
- Be able to design and deliver engineering solutions on projects;
- Contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential;
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal);
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm