A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We’re a unique and independent organisation. We’re owned by our employees, so we can make sound decisions for the future, choose our own clients and deliver solutions that are high in quality and value. This allows us to make a real difference to the world around us – and offer infinite possibilities for your career.
We are truly global, and our 15,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion. Over the course of the Arup Graduate Development Program as a graduate, you will have the opportunity to complete a variety of customised training modules.
You will spend time in these workshops with your graduate peers, from a variety of different disciplines, building fundamental business and communication skills aimed at developing staff into well-rounded professionals.
What you will do
As a Graduate, you will aim to develop key knowledge and skills that will allow you to provide a high quality of consultant services. This may take the form of undertaking relevant modelling, analytical research, and design work within your relevant business area. There will be a structured career plan and development program to assist you in attaining the desired level of knowledge and skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Civil Engineering degree.
- Awareness/knowledge of coding and scripting software (e.g. grasshopper, Python, FME, or similar).
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Be able to design and deliver geotechnical engineering solutions using geotechnical software.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Supporting the firm’s compliance in maintaining ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 requirements.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm