A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, we attract a diverse mix of people to work on groundbreaking projects around the world. The Arup GDP comprises a number of both compulsory and optional training modules. Specialist technical training will also be provided in a number of areas as determined and organised by your specific group.
What you will do
- Participate and present as appropriate at Finance team meetings and other business meetings
- Communicate with the wider business both verbally and written
- Communicate and coordinate effectively within the team to deliver outcomes of quality and efficiency
- Documentation of procedures and processes
Required Skills and Abilities
A Graduate with Degree in Accountancy, Business, Economics or Statistics (Other degrees may also be considered). You will assist with monthly management reporting for the Australasia Region; ad hoc reporting requirements of the team and business; detailed analytics and providing key insights to the business.
You will assist in preparation of month end and posting of journals, delivery of financial training to the wider business. Assist as directed by others within the team and testing of Financial Systems and upgrades.
- Basic Microsoft Office
- Outstanding business-level written and verbal English language skills
- Outstanding levels of attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to connect within the broader Finance team and the wider business
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Self-motivated and desire to learn
- Commitment to Arup’s values
- Intermediate or above Excel Skills
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI or other BI software
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Experience working in Indonesia / Malaysia with Bahasa language proficiency would be an advantage
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics, Statistics
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm