A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work. We’re a unique and independent organisation.
We’re owned by our employees, so we can make sound decisions for the future, choose our own clients and deliver solutions that are high in quality and value. This allows us to make a real difference to the world around us – and offer infinite possibilities for your career.
We are truly global, and our 14,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
About the program
We fully understand that when you're starting out, you're hungry to explore possibilities. That's why the Graduate Development and Program we run in Australasia are filled with opportunities to discover all that Arup has to offer: a fantastic launch pad for your career! During your time at Arup, you will collaborate on important projects.
What you will do
Responsibilities vary depending on position but generally include:
- Assisting in design, analysis, research and report writing;
- Participating in interdisciplinary meetings;
- The people at Arup are driven to find a better way and to deliver better solutions for our clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in any discipline (Electrical Engineering (or other Engineering) or International Studies or International Public Policy preferred);
- Be able to design and deliver solutions on projects;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential;
- Excellent planning and organisation skills;
- Excellent communications skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Jul 2019, 6:00 pm