As an Assistant Research Analyst role, you will be guided by Group Research team and to work closely with project stakeholders and business users, having end-to-end research project participation to understand the market research flow, develop problem solving skills and research project management skill.
What You Will Do
- Develop and implement market research projects to gain customer insights.
- Contribute to project design, proposal writing and planning on research projects.
- Provide full support in all research project management and survey set up.
- Apply quality control on data acquired.
- Analyze survey results and prepare reports to summarize results in terms of business insights and implications.
Required Skills and Abilities
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a good team player and able to work well with numbering.
- You have good attention to details and good in report writing.
- You can deliver complex analysis, reconciliations and reports.
What we look for:
- University graduate in Business, Statistics, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Fresh graduate or 1-year experience in market research agencies.
- Good in analytical skills and attentive to details.
- Ability to multi-tasks with good time management.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm