A.S. Watson Group
The position will be under the Group Financial Accounting team to support the process re-engineering projects.
What You Will Do
- Supporting process re-engineering projects, including the digital transformation procedure of records and to ensure digital records are saved in proper directories.
- Assisting in the properly handling of sensitive documents and original documents are saved in accordance with legal or business requirements.
- Participating in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student major in Accounting.
- Proficiency in MS Office (esp. Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good data synthesis, communication and organizational skills.
- Good command of written English and Chinese.
- Understanding of information systems and data analytics will be a plus.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Stabiliser who methodical, careful and disciplined.
- You are Detailer who like to dig into the details, and they excel at minimizing risk.
- You are Connector who focus on creating connections between people, and connections between ideas.
- You are Team Player whose focus is on the relationships within the team.
Closed 16 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm