We will be hiring 1 HR Intern for the Summer 2018. You will support our Director Talent & Development and will assist with New Hire Orientations and Training!
What You Will Do
- Shadow Human Resources Manager and document employee relations investigations, conflicts and corrective actions while learning appropriate steps to prepare documentation, and apply company policies.
- Assist with recruiting efforts including the shadowing of the Company hiring process, participating in employee onboarding activities, and training and job fair support and administration.
- Assist with Company training and development initiatives including content research and development of training materials and presentations on various topics include but are not limited to employment laws, leadership skill development, and basic computer technology.
- Record various Company metrics and present data to users in various methods including charts, graphs, and reports.
- Participate in safety compliance activities including injury reviews, workplace audits, and preparation of materials for Company Safety Committees.
- Assist with Company employee activities including preparation of Company picnic, writing of internal newsletters and publications, development of retirement awards, etc.
- Complete basic Human Resource office administration duties including attendance auditing, completion of letters and memos, copying of documents, faxing of information, filing and shredding.
- Review employee performance reviews written by first line supervision, ensure reviews are written within Company performance review guidelines.
- Completes other assignments and special projects as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Actively achieving a degree in Human Resources or business related field.
- Microsoft Office software.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Work independently and management project to completion in a timely manner.
- Initiative to improve processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
United States (United...
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.