ASMPT constantly inspires and nurtures high potential talent from all backgrounds to pursue breakthroughs in manufacturing technology, provide best-in-class solutions for customers as well as realize their ambitions.
The Group has achieved remarkable results in three business segments, including semiconductor solutions, SMT solutions and materials with a workforce of more than 14,000 people of diverse cultures and nationalities from 30+ countries.
If you are looking for a team-based, collegial working environment to unleash your ambition for Innovation & Technology, ASM Hong Kong (one of ASMPT’s R&D Centers) would be your best partner.
What You Will Do
- Perform complex design analysis by using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software.
- Optimize modules or systems in fluid or thermal flow for precision applications.
- Develop new numerical solutions for multidisciplinary design problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master/MPhil/PhD Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics or relevant disciplines.
- Proficient in CAD tools.
- Hands on experience in using ANSYS FLUENT, FloEFD or related CAE tools on fluid flow analysis.
- Experience in MATLAB / Python / C++ scripting will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Candidate with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience may be considered as Lead Engineer.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm