ASMPT constantly inspires and nurtures high potential talent from all backgrounds to pursue breakthroughs in manufacturing technology, provide best-in-class solutions for customers as well as realize their ambitions.
The Group has achieved remarkable results in three business segments, including semiconductor solutions, SMT solutions and materials with a workforce of more than 14,000 people of diverse cultures and nationalities from 30+ countries.
If you are looking for a team-based, collegial working environment to unleash your ambition for Innovation & Technology, ASM Hong Kong (one of ASMPT’s R&D Centers) would be your best partner.
What You Will Do
- Define process flow, requirements and specifications and verify through Design of Experiment (DoE) to optimize current machinery performance.
- Discuss with customers about the conceptual process design of new products and the enhancement of existing products’ process design.
- Support on-site process optimization and/or troubleshooting through engineering evaluation to meet customer requirements.
- Debug the machinery functions to ensure meeting customer requirements and conduct process analysis to study the parameter test results from DoE for process optimization.
- Support internal machinery optimization before buy-off.
- Test the samples provided by customers for bonding.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or higher in Applied Physics / Applied Mathematics / Mechanical Engineering / Materials science / Chemical Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Good understanding of DoE, FMECA, statistics and instrumentation.
- Strong in analytical methods.
- Detail-oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding analysis.
- Working experience in micro-electronics is a plus.
- Occasional business trips are required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm