ASMPT constantly inspires and nurtures high potential talent from all backgrounds to pursue breakthroughs in manufacturing technology, provide best-in-class solutions for customers as well as realize their ambitions.
The Group has achieved remarkable results in three business segments, including semiconductor solutions, SMT solutions and materials with a workforce of more than 14,000 people of diverse cultures and nationalities from 30+ countries.
If you are looking for a team-based, collegial working environment to unleash your ambition for Innovation & Technology, ASM Hong Kong (one of ASMPT’s R&D Centers) would be your best partner.
What You Will Do
Responsible for cutting edge vision system development, including:
- Develop a high-performance software platform with system programming such as kernel driver.
- Understand, develop and enable latest technology such as wireless, over 50Gb data communication and networking as well as real time distributed processing technology.
- Extend capability by controlling in-house hardware such as camera, lighting driver and communication board.
- Collaborate with leading technology companies for software and electronic engineering.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's / Master's / MPhil Degree in in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronic Engineering.
- Proficient in C/C++ and Windows programming.
- Familiar with Operating System kernel.
- Hands-on experience in developing software in MS Windows / Visual Studio.
- Candidate with minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience may be considered as Lead Engineer.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm