- Degree or higher in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Physics or relevant disciplines
- Proficient in C/C++ and application programming
- Good knowledge of multi-threading, object-oriented programming, design patterns and UML statechart
- Hands-on experience in developing software in MS Windows, Visual Studio or Linux
- Familiar with Operating System Internals is a plus
- Responsible for semiconductor equipment software development, including
- Implement user interface for machine operations
- Realize the manufacturing process automation through robotic control in micron scale
- Integrate with machine vision software for alignment and inspection in micron scale
- Implement industrial standard network protocols to communicate with manufacturing executing system
- Provision for Industry 4.0
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts via our career webpage.
Please visit our company website for our company background, products and other useful information.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.
Job Segment: Developer, Semiconductor, Manufacturing Engineer, R&D Engineer, Engineer, Technology, Science, Engineering
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
Hong Kong Work Permit, Other,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Jan 2019, 12:59 pm