- The Sales Operations Analyst will assist in developing the sales effectiveness related programs and analysis tools to drive strategic and financial objectives for sales team.
- Responsible for regular sales performance reports and KPI. Continuous improvement of reporting tools and review process
- Documenting sales management related Standard Operations Procedures
- Assisting to implement and improve SFDC (Salesforce) on sales territory setting, providing training, developing dashboards
- Working closely with Sales, Service, Finance and Marketing as Pricing Committee member to develop pricing strategy
- Pricing analysis including reviewing, updating special price request process, monitoring margins. Responsible for price agreement loading and maintenance in SAP
- Coordinate with HR, Finance, Sales Management on Sales Incentive Plan, responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual Sales
- Incentive calculation
- Other duties assigned as needed
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized College Degree
- Experience in Sales/Service/Commercial Operations, Order Management,
- Customer Service, Planning, Data Statistics and Analysis, or Finance. Also welcome
- Prefer to have hands on experience on SAP, SFDC
and Power BI
- Fluent English is must.
- Ability to gather detailed and accurate data, perform analysis, and clearly articulate conclusions and recommended actions by using Excel, SFDC, Power BI, Incorta etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other functions in a complex, diverse business environment and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Passion for Success, Continuous Improvement and welcome changes
Closing in 2 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm