The Aspen Global Incorporated (AGI) Graduate Programme 2018 is a one year programme targeted at fresh graduates from different Universities in Mauritius. AGI aims at attracting young and talented resources on the Mauritian graduate Market, who will be earmarked as potential Talents for key positions in our organization.
Graduates from different fields such as Business Management, International Business, Accounting & Finance and Information Technology and Science are encouraged to apply to the Graduate Programme.
Applicants will have to undergo a thorough recruitment & selection process, which will allow the AGI HR Team to objectively shortlist the best candidates. Successful candidates will be enrolled on a comprehensive on-boarding programme that will systematically expose them to the selected areas of the company and familiarize them to the company values and culture. They will also be shadowed by individual mentors as they embark on their exciting and challenging AGI learning journey.
What You Will Do
- The one year programme will be a combination of intensive learning and project management, which will help the candidates better develop their personality & working abilities and be exposed to the international working standards at AGI.
- Successful execution of the projects will lead to the possibility of permanent employment at the end of the Graduate Programme.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for dynamic final year University Students enrolled on Business Administration or related courses.
- We are seeking for passionate professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset, who can push boundaries and be part of team that commit to performance.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.