We are now recruiting for a Regulatory Administrator, who will report to the Associate Manager - Regulatory.
This role will focus on administrative support for Regulatory Affairs team, and will involve the management of documents which require the relevant applicable legal authentication (i.e; legalization, apostilled, notarisation), support on processing and tracking of documents required by the regulatory team, support on monthly follow-up, and updates to relevant databases.
What You Will Do
Regulatory Administrative Support:
- Management of documents with third party service providers or Aspen affiliates / Manufacturing sites which may require the relevant applicable legal authentication.
- Support on processing and tracking of documents required by the regulatory team.
- Support with following up on regulatory monthly deliverables.
- Review and update trackers on an ongoing basis to ensure relevant status and information is updated.
- Management of samples / reference standard request with supply chain and manufacturing site to support Regulatory activities to ensure products and corresponding documentation are reaching on time local affiliate for regulatory submission.
General Administrative Support for Regulatory Affairs Team.
- Set up calendar and meeting invitations & Appointments.
- Attend specific meetings for the purpose of documenting meeting minutes.
- File electronic and hard copy information as per agreed Aspen structure and ensure information is captured in associated trackers (spreadsheets).
- Shred confidential information.
- Support on any powerpoint presentations.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of HSc / A levels in Science.
- A diploma / degree in Administration would be an advantage.
- Previous Administrator work experience would be an advantage.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Clear & effective communication in English (written & verbal skills).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm