The Business Analyst graduate will be employed on a graduate programme to advance their skills in Analytics as the person chosen will have this as their primary interest.
The Business Analyst graduate will go through a robust training process whilst being exposed to creating basic reporting under supervision. They will be working under the guidance of an experienced analyst.
This person would be exposed to the various departments with BEX in order to gain Insight on the collaborative work required within the division. The second level exposure would be to the Business in stages to align with the business support aspect of this role and understand where the role fits in within the organization.
What You Will Do
- Spending time with marketing- a week in each division, will be arranged with relevant head.
- Basic business analytics - Look at interactions within Business Excellence and how the various teams fit in and collaborate.
- Training provide on data sets and required to complete basic data extracts.
- Gain an understanding of Source data vs models created.
- Meeting with External departments involved.
- Exposure to BI department to understand how data is incorporated into useful models for the business.
- Assistance on work whilst learning.
- Accompanying meetings.
- Generating simple reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have a completed relevant Degree in Engineering/B.Com/B.Bus Science/BSc. Computer Science.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic skills in effective communication verbally and in writing with diverse groups including business associates, technical associates.
- The ability to interact with colleagues.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Science
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2021, 6:00 pm