The Credit Control graduate will be employed on a graduate programme to advance their skills in Finance, Debtors as the person chosen will have this as their primary interest.
The Credit Control graduate will go through a robust training process whilst being exposed to collection and management of retail accounts. They will be working under the guidance of an experienced Credit Manager.
This person would be exposed to the various departments within finance in order to gain Insight on the collaborative work required within the division. The second level exposure would be to the Business in stages to align with the business support aspect of this role and understand where the role fits in within the organization.
What You Will Do
- Capturing of credit notes.
- Managing claims for pricing, returns and rebates.
- Handling and supplying documentation i.e. invoices, Proof of delivery, credit notes and statements.
- Collecting payment from customers.
- Reconciling remittances to ages.
- Allocation of payments on SAP.
- Updating of rebate reports.
- Monthly reporting i.e. details of overdues.
- Communication with Customers, warehouses and Distributors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have a completed National Diploma in Credit Management or completed Finance-related Diploma.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic skills in effective communication verbally and in writing with diverse groups including business associates, technical associates.
- The ability to interact with colleagues.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Management
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2021, 6:00 pm