To provide general administrative support in the development of communications materials that are visually appealing, consistent, well written and propel interest and action to target audience.
What You Will Do
- Provide support in the development of communications material.
- Operate computer systems by capturing data, printing standard reports, etc.
- Assist in the launch of our new website including copy editing and design inputMaintain and update engagement tracker.
- Maintain and update engagement tracker.
- Maintain accurate filing and retrieval of documentation.
- Perform any other administrative tasks relating to your work as and when required.
- Familiarise yourself with at all times act in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Studying towards or completed a NDip/BA in Communications, Public or Media Relations, or a related field.
- MS Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Media and Advertising
Port Elizabeth (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm