Are you looking for a career opportunity with an organization whose values you can live by? Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, Commitment And Excellence. Join south Africa's largest pharmaceutical company listed on the JSE and say it was you who joined aspen pharmacare.
Begin your 12-month Graduate Programme with a leading global player in specialty and branded pharmaceuticals with an extensive basket of products that provide treatment for a broad spectrum of acute and chronic conditions experienced through all stages of life. Our 12-month Graduate programme is premeditated to develop young talent, striving for professional and personal growth.
You will attain working knowledge of Aspen as a business and you will learn how to deliver on high business demands, enduring pro-active and results driven traits within a diverse workforce and high-performance culture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed a Degree Human Resources Management.
- Completed Grade 12.
- Energy and passion for working with people.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely.
- Strong computer literacy in MS office essential.
- An energetic, self-starter who will be able to deal with multifaceted situations, committed to excellence and has a keen willingness to learn.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm