Follow instructions as guided by either Mentor and/or Supervisors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying towards a National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry S4 Level.
- No experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Understand and comply with relevant health, safety and environmental procedures.
- Must show attention for accuracy.
- Willing to undergo assessments and interviews.
- Must have the ability to be trained and of good health (intake medical examination will be done as a condition of Internship Programme).
- Attention to detail.
- Good time keeping and time management principles.
- Must have good attitude with good learning ethic and be committed.
- Ability to critically evaluate data.
- Must have a keen interest in analytical chemistry.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Chemical...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm