Fine Chemicals requires the services of highly competent QC Lab Analyst for the Quality Control Department. Ensure tasks are performed in a manner that is compliant with Good Laboratory Practice and that other Regulatory guidelines are adhered to.
What You Will Do
- Analysis of equipment cleaning samples, raw materials, in-process and final bulk product samples according to standard operating procedures and test methods.
- Chemical and Endotoxin testing of Purified Water.
- Assist and sampling of Purified Water when required.
- Carry out analysis and activities in a safe manner in accordance with OHSE and Good Laboratory Practice guidelines.
- Analytical support to production as and when analysis feedback is required on samples.
- Complete analysis on time as per set target times and dates.
- Able to work shifts and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Ensure tasks are performed in a manner that is compliant with Good Laboratory Practice and that other Regulatory guidelines are adhered to.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Educational requirement is a Formal Tertiary Qualification in Chemistry - National Diploma or BTech.
- An Equivalent Qualification as per the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) - SAQA would be considered.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) and the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s).
- Must be computer literate, MS Windows, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, etc.
- Good practical and theoretical knowledge of analytical chemistry.
- Proven problem solving skills and techniques.
- Good organizational skills, with a hands on and honest approach.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication (written and verbal) in English with excellent report writing skills.
- Ability to critically evaluate data and work under pressure.
- Ability to perform tasks concurrently even if it means working late or overtime.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm