Our software tackles the most complex process manufacturing challenges, creating value and improving profitability for our customers. The industries that drive our economies and touch our lives are optimized by aspenONE software every day. The world’s leading oil & gas, chemical, engineering & construction, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, and consumer packaged goods companies all rely on AspenTech to run their business (Dow Chemicals, ExxonMobil, BASF, BP, Shell, Sinopec, Fluor, Pfizer, GSK, etc.).
With integrated aspenONE software, process manufacturers can optimize their engineering, manufacturing, and supply chains. AspenTech customers are better able to achieve operational excellence - increasing capacity and improving margins, reducing costs, becoming more energy efficient, while ensuring safety, and shrinking their carbon footprint
- Work with test lead/manager in Shanghai and US to meet testing requirements.
- Design and execute manual/automated test cases to ensure testing coverage and product quality.
- Creativity in identifying defects and cooperation with developers to trace defects.
- Be part of the team, continually improve the team efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- With 0 – 2 years working experience, new fresh graduate with good qualification is welcome.
- Good written English skill.
- Graduate with degree on Chemical Engineering or Automation (Bachelor) or Control Theory and Control Engineering (Master).
- Having experience on process control is better.
- Having experience of using industry software is better.
- Having Software testing experience is better.
- Good communicate skill and team work ability.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm