Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Sales? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the lives of patients in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
Be part of delivering our vision to be the leader in Cardiovascular, Renal, Metabolism, Respiratory and Immunology by 2025. We need to build on our heritage and think and act differently to evolve with the healthcare landscape. From becoming a digitally enabled enterprise to accelerating launches. It means we are forward-looking, challenge the status quo, reflect on insights, spot opportunities and act on smart risks.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients, and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth, and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
What You Will Do
- You'll lead the integration of all sales and marketing activities with the utilization of multiple sources into the assigned area.
- Prime Objective will be to ensure the achievement of sales Targets in line with the best practice and undergoing
- AstraZeneca policies and procedures.
- You will be accountable for the achievements of different Sales KPIs including number of visits.
- Achieving high standard quality of visits.
- Maintaining required sales targets.
- Achieving market growth and others.
- Taking responsibility for KPIs development and reporting.
- Managing the implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pharmacy, Medicine or Vet graduate.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
- Self-motivated, hard worker, team player with innovative skills.
- Completed military or other governmental obligations.
- Driving license is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm