As Medical Rep., you will play a vital role in improving patient's lives in the territory. The mission of Medical Rep. is to provide solutions to improve the quality of patients' Lives. You will be able to lead all sales activities in the assigned territory .
It's a role that will involve collaborating with sales team to provide the best possible results and gaining wide scope of experiences. If you are inspired by the different possibilities to make a difference in patients' lives. Join Us.
What You Will Do
- You'll lead the integration of all sales and marketing activities with the utilization of multiple sources into the assigned area.
- Prime Objective will be to ensure the achievement of sales Targets in line with the best practice and undergoing AstraZeneca policies and procedures.
- You will be accountable for the achievements of different Sales KPIs including number of visits.
- Achieving high standard quality of visits.
- Maintaining required sales targets.
- Achieving market growth and others.
- Managing the implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pharmacy, Medicine or Vet graduate.
- Institution Experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
- Self-motivated, hard worker, team player with innovative skills.
- Completed military or other governmental obligations.
- Driving license is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm