Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Sales? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the lives of patients in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines?
Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
Be part of delivering our vision to be the leader in Cardiovascular, Renal, Metabolism, Respiratory and Immunology by 2025.
We need to build on our heritage and think and act differently to evolve with the healthcare landscape. From becoming a digitally enabled enterprise to accelerating launches. It means we are forward-looking, challenge the status quo, reflect on insights, spot opportunities and act on smart risks.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients, and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth, and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
What You Will Do
- Achieve sales target and assigned Sales KPIs in line with our policies and procedures.
- Promote AstraZeneca portfolio and services by providing the latest and most relevant data and information to the right customer at the right time.
- Support Healthcare professionals’ decision and optimize patient outcomes in an ethical way.
- Leverage all available data sources to create, dynamically prioritize and adapt relevant territory and customer engagement plans.
- Maintain a deep and current knowledge of the industry, trade association, competitors and buyer dynamics and focus your effort on customer opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pharmacy, Medicine or Vet graduate.
- Excellent communication skills in English/Arabic.
- Presentation skills, digital abilities and learning agility.
- Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
- Demonstrate advanced customer engagement skills to deliver high quality customer interactions and maximize customer experience for the benefit of patients.
- Driving license is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Medical and Biomedical Science, Pharmacy and...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm