In AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we'll develop you beyond what you though is possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
As pharmacy representative, you will play a vital role in improving patient's lives in the territory. The mission of pharmacy representative is to provide solutions to improve the quality of patients' Lives.
You will be able to lead all activities related to pharmacy in the assigned territory - Join Us.
What You Will Do
- You'll lead the integration of all pharmacy activities with the utilization of multiple sources into the assigned area.
- Prime Objective will be to ensure the achievement of Targets in line with the best practice and undergoing AstraZeneca policies and procedures.
- You will be accountable for the achievements of different KPIs including number of pharmacy visits.
- Achieving high standard quality of visits.
- Taking responsibility for KPIs development and reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Vet or Science graduate.
- Previous experience is a must for at least one year.
- Multinational exposure.
- Retail experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
- Self-motivated, hard worker, team player with innovative skills.
- Driving license is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Science
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm