At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
Following a business wide effort on delivering our strategic priorities, we are now entering the next stage of our journey. In a world that continues to accelerate the pace of change, GBS, building on strong foundations, will be able to support the business as it to moves into a phase of rapid growth. GBS aims to improve the sharing of information and best practices, enhance service quality, make best use of economies of scale and achieve significant cost savings. GBS has a plan for success.
One that includes:
- A unified view of the future.
- An understanding of how we will anticipate and respond to that future and our customer needs.
- A shared set of behaviours to support a team ethos which will enable us to achieve this.
What You Will Do
Starting in September 2019, the programme last two years and the programme will cover the following:
- Execution of data reconciliation efforts and quality checks to monitor the overall completeness and accuracy of payment transparency reports.
- Assist in the development and implementation of relevant data metrics and analytics to monitor compliance in use of coding, application functionality, and overall data quality as well as provide insights to the business regarding data trends.
- Conduct data stewardship or reconciliation processes of internal and external data, including but not limited to determining the purpose of the payments for inclusion or exclusion in a disclosure report, and completing the process within defined timelines to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to clarify or seek additional information pertaining to identified data issues, including missing data elements (for example, a unique identifier for the recipient) as needed to complete data processing.
- Gain a basic knowledge of AstraZeneca’s internal systems that contribute to a disclosure report (for example, the financial system SAP, the meal and expense reimbursement system Concur, the Healthcare Master Systems, etc.).
You will be expected to understand business compliance risks that could materialise at AstraZeneca and contribute to the various assurance mechanisms in place to help prevent and detect if these occur. You will build understanding across all our team deliverables to our compliance colleagues in the business, recommending opportunities for better monitoring and/or control frameworks.
By working with differing data sets to gain insights around company activities you will inform compliance risk monitoring and have the ability to see past potential data quality “blockers” to recognise the insights that can still be identified.
You will also play a key role in AZ’s response to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) subject access request requirements, to include:
- Receipt of internal/external subject access requests.
- Assessment of requests’ content and reasonableness.
- Interaction with our Global Privacy Office for subject matter support.
- Triaging of requests to multiple business teams for action.
- Tracking the requests via our ServiceNow platform.
- Coordinating the response to the requestor within GDPR timelines.
- Provide broader, proactive support to Assurance Services deliverables on request.
The programme will provide you with an invaluable blend of on-the-job experience and coaching. There will be a huge support network behind you, including a highly credible and experienced mentor and programme manager. We’ll encourage you to develop your own network of contacts and there will also be regular progress reviews to keep your career on track.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates who have completed their first Bachelor’s degree in 2017/2018 or due to graduate before September 2019 in Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration, IT/Analytics, Science, Engineering, Maths or any other relevant field of study.
- Passion to work in pharmaceuticals and healthcare, real desire to make a difference to patients and our business.
- Ability to quickly understand our environment, with curiosity and flexibility and the ability to manage multiple priorities, adjusting workload as the business needs require.
- Project management skills.
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Excel, SharePoint, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Capable of working independently.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including fluency in English.
- High ethical standards, trustworthy, operating with absolute discretion.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Engineering,...
Wilmington (United States)
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm