In this role, you will be part of the API Management Team working with multiple API platforms hosting 100+ services with few billions of calls every month. The team is committed to serve the requests with lowest possible latency and highest availability, and this level of commitment needs a very deep level of analysis on the traffic from millisecond latency to every error caused on the platform along with an eye on future growth pattern to predict the volume and avoid surprising patterns.
What you will do
- You will participate in actives that will improve our platform's availability, resiliency, scalability and predictability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Exposure to one web programming language is required.
- Any experience with Python and Cloud applications will be a plus
- Intern will learn the best-in-class API management platforms usage, data analysis, traffic patterns and understanding how
- to give recommendations for handing highly available and resilient platform.
- You will be working with the Scrum Team, participating in all Scrum activities and will get to learn different principles of software engineering practices.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm