As an Intern, you will be working as a member of a team which manages two of the Forge Cloud services. a) Content API b) Schema APIs. Content API provides tools for internal and external partners to publish hierarchical, searchable, shareable, versioned content for 3rd party consumption. The Schema API provides a way to define templates or rules for defining the project structure, metadata, and storing of data from various Autodesk applications.
What You Will Do
- As a team-member, you will be involved in all the phases of software development lifecycle -- understanding the requirement, development, testing, deployment and maintenance -- with other engineers in team. You should help bring new ideas and should be able to pursue the ideas with passion.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate in a globally distributed environment
- Exceptional analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Knowledge of and ability to learn various development and scripting languages such as Python
- Knowledge of and familiarity with at least one operating system such as Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- Knowledge of source code management tools like GitHub, SVN, etc.
- Familiarity with building in Cloud e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP
- Familiarity of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) best practices
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm