Autodesk's Forge team is looking for a passionate Intern Software Engineer.
Our organizational ecosystem comprises of Cloud services. The Forge platform unlocks the functionality in Autodesk products that have been serving industries such as architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and others. It is an opportunity to work on applications that directly impact the millions of users of Autodesk products.
- Experience Agile (scrum) software development methodology through day-to-day work.
- Gain exposure to Cloud-based software architecture and technologies, familiarize oneself with different tools such as RESTful web services, GitHub, Jenkins, Splunk, Grafana, NewRelic, Cassandra, Titan etc.
- Acquire hands-on experience on software development, software test automation, code delivery process, continuous integration.
- Work with different roles and distributed teams globally.
- Hone problem solving and communication skills.
What You Will Do
- An active member of a highly skilled and motivated agile development team.
- Involved with all aspects of software development, working to create and maintain the most reliable, secure, performant and high throughput service for our customers by leveraging cloud technology.
- You should be ready to wear multiple hats. Take responsibilities of a Software Developer, Quality Assurance engineer, and DevOps engineer.
- Collaborate with software engineers and other stakeholders. As a member of an Agile development team, you will frequently be choosing yourself which tasks to work on, rather than being assigned work by someone.
- Contribute to software design by leveraging cloud design patterns and build the cloud expertise.
- Contribute to improvements in the processes and deliverables that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team in responding to customer and business needs.
- Document and present your ideas and solutions accurately and thoroughly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- Strong programming skills (any language).
- Strong problem-solving skills and capability to work on complex systems.
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic and fluid environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Exposure to Cloud services like AWS platform would be a big plus.
- Experience with backend programming languages such as Java would be given a preference.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm