The E-commerce Intern is responsible for supporting e-commerce order transaction and data cleansing tasks for the enhanced shopping experiences. In addition, the intern will perform content management supports by monitoring content version, link and modules.
Also, it is expected for the intern to perform content migrating tasks for Japanese customers and to assist market research. It will definitely a great opportunity for him/her to gain practical experiences while attending school.
Plus, existing Avantor employees will provide the intern with clear task guidelines & insights so that he/she can understand why the jobs should be done and how the intern completes the tasks as expected for 6-month journey.
E-commerce intern works closely as a team member with E-commerce, Marcom. Also, he/she needs to communicate with key stakeholders from Sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain and Innovation Center. The E-commerce intern reports directly to E-commerce manager. This position is office based. No domestic and international travels are expected.
What You Will Do
- Order transaction support: Correcting & converting e-com orders to meet with customer’s needs.
- Web content gardening: Content version monitoring, link inspection, customer engaging module tests.
- Data cleaning to improve customer’s search experience.
- Content migration for JP customers: Translate and migrate existing contents in KR to JP.
- E-commerce admin manual development for newbies.
- Assisting market research & e-biz activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A student majoring in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Life Science, Business Administration and Marketing at a four-year university or a job seeker who have graduated from the above-mentioned bachelor courses in 2021.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Adobe Photoshop tools.
- Ability to clearly communicate the intended message in formal and informal settings.
- Ability to maintain good emotional control in difficult circumstances.
- Demonstrates a strong drive for results on time with accountability.
- Prefer marketing club activity or content creating experiences.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm