AvePoint is seeking a Business Analyst with enterprise software solutions experience to join us in our Client Services division. The Business Analyst analyzes business processes, requirements, exisiting applications, and develops As-Is and To-Be requirement analysis.
This individual leads requirement gathering and analysis activities, prepares and delivers solution presentations, participates in testing activities, helps design methods and procedures for internal and external projects.
- Enable to work in Singapore office for 1 year after one-month orientation
- Elicit requirements for software development using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analyses
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detail, identify risks, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Translate technical information into business language to ensure understanding of the requirements by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Operate as the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams
- Support project manager and other team members in planning deliverables, scope, schedule, and other aspects of the project
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS degree (Computer Science, Engineering, etc. preferred)
- Professional experience with analyzing and documenting complex business processes, software development requirements, and taxonomies
- Professional experience with requirements gathering and analysis
- Experience producing and analyzing As-Is and To-Be requirement analysis
- Experience preparing and delivering written and oral communication and presentations
- Strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Oversea travels would be expected.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm