The Avery Dennison story begins in 1935. Today, Avery Dennison manufactures and distributes labeling and packaging materials in over 50 countries.
Avery Dennison currently has 0 opportunities.
Select the following options:
About Avery Dennison Corporation
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.3 billion in 2014. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
About Avery Dennison RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com
Avery Dennison is awarded as one of the best places to work. Now you have the opportunity to work in the Global Supply Chain in the reputable organisation
About Your Role:
The individual will support key aspects of the Global Supply Chain to help implement various strategic initiatives aimed to improve flexibility, service levels, and profitability across RBIS. Support the Global Supply Chain to improve service levels and flexibility while balancing RBIS financial objectives.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Interfacing with various functions, especially Operations and Commercial, across regions to map current business process and implement strategic initiatives and improvement programs.
- Preparing extensive data analysis and analyze trends to drive initiatives of inventory and supply chainplanning.
- Leveraging and standardize best practices across global RBIS manufacturing sites.
- Development of tools and processes to elevate planning and scheduling capabilities and tools across global RBIS manufacturing sites.
- Monitoring service and inventory performance and adjust execution plans for maximum results.
What We Will Be Looking For In You:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related Technical field.
- 1 year of experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics position in a global firm.
- Ability to work independently across functions and regions in a highly matrixed global organization.
- High capability in building Supply Chain system/process models (ex. capacity, inventory etc.)
- ERP system experience is a plus (e.g. Oracle, SAP, etc.).
- Experience in leading change and strong persuasion skills.
- Extremely strong analytical skills with the ability to work with complex data sets from multiple sources.
- Excellent communication skills are essential to collaborate across a diverse and complex organization.
- Open to 25-50% possible Travel
Avery Dennison Is An Equal Employment Opportunity Provider
Locations: Hong Kong, Bangalore,& Ho Chi Minh City, Honduras
Want access to a training program?
We offer excellent fring benefits and remuneration for our employees including:
- Double pay
- Performance bonus
- On-the-job training
- Flexible health program designed to fit and support employees’ well being and lifestyle
Being an global supply chain graduate with us is the kick start needed for your career.
Working with us
We understand the value each individual brings to our organization and we celebrate the good work of our talented team. In the dynamic, responsive world of Avery Dennison, career development is a way of life. We give you the resources and opportunities to make the most of our talent and initiative. Whether you’re just beginning your professional path or are looking to take your career to a new level, we can provide the support you need to realize your professional goals.
That’s why our employee experience offers:
- Awards and recognition programs that empower employees to recognize colleagues.
- Virtual and in-person networking that brings employees together to connect, share and celebrate.
- Volunteer programs that help employees make a difference in their local communities.
- Avery Dennison Total Rewards that help our employees and their families live well and be well.
- Learning and development opportunities to enhance skills and build the leaders of tomorrow.
Global Learning & Development
At Avery Dennison, career growth begins on day one. Employees are encouraged to develop their potential. Formal and informal learning builds capabilities and prepares employees for the next challenge.
There is nothing like the feeling of achieving more than you ever thought possible. Avery Dennison employees get this chance, often through years of career development. Many of our leaders have risen within the company which gives us an advantage in this fast-changing marketplace.
How to apply
Send full resume to [email protected]
Our culture & values
“To make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent” expresses our desire to help our customers grow in ways that enhance our world
Graduates with the following skills and qualities:
- genuine interest in global supply chain
- excellent analytical skills and business acume
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
We recruit graduates from all disciplines, but we particularly welcome graduates of:
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Engineering & Logistics Management
- Business Analytics
When to apply
We recruit early in the year and our applications are open until 31 August 2016.
- A bachelor degree or master degree
Hong Kong, Bangalore, Ho Chi Minh City, Honduras
Please visit our website
We look forward to receiving your application!