Avery Dennison is awarded as one of the best places to work. Now you have the opportunity to work in the Global Supply Chain in the reputable organisation
About Your Role:
The individual will support key aspects of the Global Supply Chain to help implement various strategic initiatives aimed to improve flexibility, service levels, and profitability across RBIS. Support the Global Supply Chain to improve service levels and flexibility while balancing RBIS financial objectives.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Interfacing with various functions, especially Operations and Commercial, across regions to map current business process and implement strategic initiatives and improvement programs.
- Preparing extensive data analysis and analyze trends to drive initiatives of inventory and supply chainplanning.
- Leveraging and standardize best practices across global RBIS manufacturing sites.
- Development of tools and processes to elevate planning and scheduling capabilities and tools across global RBIS manufacturing sites.
- Monitoring service and inventory performance and adjust execution plans for maximum results.
What We Will Be Looking For In You:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related Technical field.
- 1 year of experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics position in a global firm.
- Ability to work independently across functions and regions in a highly matrixed global organization.
- High capability in building Supply Chain system/process models (ex. capacity, inventory etc.)
- ERP system experience is a plus (e.g. Oracle, SAP, etc.).
- Experience in leading change and strong persuasion skills.
- Extremely strong analytical skills with the ability to work with complex data sets from multiple sources.
- Excellent communication skills are essential to collaborate across a diverse and complex organization.
- Open to 25-50% possible Travel
Avery Dennison Is An Equal Employment Opportunity Provider
Locations: Hong Kong, Bangalore,& Ho Chi Minh City, Honduras
Want access to a training program?
We offer excellent fring benefits and remuneration for our employees including:
- Double pay
- Performance bonus
- On-the-job training
- Flexible health program designed to fit and support employees’ well being and lifestyle
Being an global supply chain graduate with us is the kick start needed for your career.