Are you looking for an opportunity where you can bring your unique skills and talents to work every day? Do you thrive on ideas and making a visible impact? Do you want to work with colleagues who are as excited about what they do as you are, and who are building meaningful careers?
Consider Avery Dennison.
Working for Avery Dennison can make a meaningful difference to your future.
Here, you can grow your career with a company that has innovation in its DNA and is helping create a more sustainable world. You’ll have the strength of a global market leader behind you as you make an impact in an open, collaborative culture where diversity of thought is encouraged and respected.
What You Will Do
- You will rotate within the Finance function like Procurement Finance, Operation Finance, Commercial Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis can vary from 6 to 8 months.
- You will be working on live crucial projects that impact our day-to-day business.
- You will develop your technical, functional and leadership skills.
- You will have a training curriculum to develop your leadership skills.
- You will be assigned a Mentor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accounting.
- First Class or Higher Second-Class grades.
- Strong Analytical and Tactical skills.
- Willing to Learn and Explore New Opportunities.
- Agile and Resilient.
- Team Player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm