AVEVA is the place where talented graduates come to build their careers. At AVEVA, we’ll enable you to transfer your passion into software development, services or business excellence through a structured 12-month Graduate Development Program.
This allows you to simultaneously take on real and interesting work that will both challenge and inspire you. We offer a rotational program which allows you to develop your skills across various departments and encourages your development.
This position provides an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate with a thirst for learning to develop skills to translate their background within a Global leading software organization. We will help you understand the details of enterprise software products, their implementation as well as understanding the business processes and use cases.
This role is for an AVEVA Digital Solutions Graduate Engineer that will be focused on understanding Business 2 Business (B2B) sales for Enterprise Software, the propositions, processes, tools, training, and content required to develop a high performing sales team. How this gets implemented and used by AVEVA’s Sales teams, and how we support and run our sales business to achieve results.
This placement offers a comprehensive opportunity across all Enterprise selling aspects and a chance to have instant impact on the global business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Certification in Microsoft Technology.
- 1-2 years’ experience industrial automation or manufacturing IT is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills are imperative.
- Team Player & Proven problem solver.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is crucial.
- Fluency in Korean is essential.
Academic Projects/courses covering the below:
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality.
- AI Chatbots & Machine Learning.
- Cloud Adoption.
- Data Science/BI - Business Intelligence.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm