We are looking for real people who want to do exceptional things and take our projects to the next level.
Why Our Graduates Choose AVI:
- Exposure and practical learning in a working environment.
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to real issues.
- Constant mentorship, guidance, and support.
- Presents with the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects.
- Accountable for delivering quality.
What You Will Do
- Gaining specialist skills in process automation, PLCs, control systems, equipment and software.
- Learning about the core concepts of mechanics, thermodynamics, automation and food processing.
- Work on all project stages from scoping to implementation within the manufacturing environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A BTech Electrical/Electronic (Instrumentation) Engineering with a minimum average of 60% in your final year of studies.
- Practical experience ideal.
- Able to travel to other NBL sites when required.
- Be hands-on and practical.
- Eager to be part of a team.
- Enjoy problem-solving and you are solution-driven.
- Committed to making the most of opportunities.
- Your goals are to contribute, make a difference, and be an achiever.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Durban (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm