AVI LIMITED is known for its leading household brands across many categories including hot beverages, sweet, and Savoury biscuits and snacks, frozen convenience foods, personal care products, cosmetics, shoes, accessories, and fashion apparel.
National Brands Limited operates 5 manufacturing sites, offering world-class manufacturing facilities in Isando (Johannesburg), Rosslyn (Pretoria), Westmead, and Durban (KZN). It is home to some of the best-known South African tea, coffee, and creamer brands, including our delicious range of much-loved savory, and sweet biscuits, and our melt-in-your-mouth snack range.
We are looking for, you, an Electronic Engineering Graduate who would like to join a company that employs real people to do exceptional things.
What You Will Do
- Applying your understanding and gaining skills of core concepts of instrumentation, processes, networking, SCADA and PLC’s as well as automation and food processing.
- Getting involved in various projects to gain an in-depth knowledge of plant; processing and packing equipment.
- Working on all project stages from research and development to design, feasibility studies and preparing the scoping document for capital fund considerations.
- Working closely with Engineering teams and selected suppliers (OEMs) during line installations, new commissions and handovers.
- Identifying efficiency issues, and suggest functional solutions where possible.
- Preparing project reports when required and apply technical writing skills.
- Interacting with cross functions teams and participating in commercial discussions by sharing views and research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A BTech in Electronic Engineering.
- An ability to work proficiently on Excel.
- Vacation work or part-time work will be an advantage.
- Applying practical skills and logic when solving a problem.
- Focused on finding solutions to problems through data, analysis, and probing questions.
- Finding facts and applying logic.
- Following policies and procedures of the organization in order to manage and mitigate risk.
- Being reliable and completing work within agreed timelines.
- Remaining calm and composed during stressful events.
- Always striving to achieve fantastic results by being determined and persisting through difficulties.
- Being focused on continuously improving things, identifying core issues to a problem.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm